What makes cowards run and champions rise? How is it that some people can face their fears, die to their dreams, and still have an abundant, fulfilling life? The book of Daniel answers these questions.
David and Jason Benham know exactly what it’s like to live courageously—like Daniel. Their message leads us all down that path. It’s time to rise above our circumstances and trust God regardless.
Watch the Interview
The prophet Daniel lived as a slave in Babylon when Babylon ruled the known world. Commanded to adopt and practice Babylon’s carnal, cultural ways, Daniel chose to trust in the sovereignty of God.
He never compromised. In so doing, Daniel was eventually honored by all the people and by God.
- What experiences caused you to write your new book?
- What similarities do you find between Babylon and today?
- Tell us about some “oven” experiences you have been through.
- Isn’t the enemy amazing with distractions?
- What’s the difference between strategy and spiritual thinking?
- Which spiritual disciplines led you to the crossroads?
- Why does the gospel sometimes come across as offensive?
- What does it mean to stay on the altar in troubling times?
- What has been the hardest struggle besides the TV show?
Let Me Hear from You
Do you have what it takes to stand up to opposition? Would you have made the same choices Daniel made?
In our current culture, it is vital for each believer in Jesus Christ to have a solid faith; one that does not waver when the storms of life rage on. We are easily caught up in yearning to know the whys, whats, and hows of life; God calls us to trust Him alone!
Are you cultivating a courageous, committed faith or are you stuck in wanting God to answer all your questions? What part of this interview struck a chord in your life? How have you chosen to live? Do others see Jesus in you? What needs to change so you can live a victorious, Daniel-like life?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
About David and Jason Benham
The Benham brothers are former professional baseball players, nationally acclaimed entrepreneurs, and best-selling authors of their first book, Whatever the Cost. Clearly, they are twins; each is uniquely gifted and passionate about helping others find an abundant life in Jesus Christ. Both of them are happily married and love life with their kids in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Benham Brothers Resources
For information, resources, links, and a Bible-study outline, please visit the Benham Brothers’ Web site. You will love it!
Insight for Living Ministries and Reframing Ministries Resources
- Daniel, Volume 1 and 2 by Charles R. Swindoll
- Supernatural Living in a Secular World by Charles R. Swindoll
- Searching the Scriptures by Charles R. Swindoll
- When Life Isn’t Fair: What They Didn’t Tell Us in Sunday School by Colleen Swindoll Thompson
- Reframing Life: Focusing on God When Life Gets Sideways by Colleen Swindoll Thompson
- Rules for Running a Rewarding Race by Charles R. Swindoll
- Timely Reminders of Timeless Truths by Charles R. Swindoll